Role specific skillsets:
Roles & Responsibilities
Execute consulting engagements such as growth strategy, entry strategy, market research, business plan formulation, commercial due diligence, market assessment etc.
Shall assist in managing projects and ensure adherence to scope, timelines, budgets, quality standards, and risk management to ensure customer delight.
Provide solutions based on clients requirements
- BE from premier institutions
- 1 -2 years of working experience with consulting firms or in strategy roles in large multinationals preferably in Auto, healthcare, FMCG domain.
- Should have problem solving skills to meet client needs using a blend of intuition and analysis, have a balance between strategic and operational focus
- Good communication skills (both oral and written), good power-point skills that help to promote clarity and also present persuasive options.
- The individual should be able to interact with the clients across levels and work in teams.
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong can do attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast growing set-up
- Willing to travel and work out of client locations
Strong academic background
Ability to thrive in unstructured environment
Excellent grasping power and presentation skill
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong analytical skills
Organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task and prioritize
– If you relate to this, what are you waiting for? Please apply!
Finally, our people are our most valuable asset; if you agree with us on this, we would love to meet you!