Technology: – Pega
Experience: 4 to 8Years.
Work Location: – Pune, India
Responsibilities and Skills required:
- Responsible for working on a broad technical level in all phases of application systems, project lifecycle, and must be able to apply business knowledge and technical skills to systems development.
- Strong in Pega reporting and dashboard creation.
- Strong in integration (SOAP, HTTP, MQ, JMS, JMS MDB listener, File listener. In terms of management should be able to work in object creations and setting up relationships.
- Must have implemented security in Pega projects.
- Should work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches the client requirements.
- Actively participate in the requirements, design and build phases and provide high quality deliverables.
- Expertise in the main features of PRPC
- CSSA (or higher) certification is a must.
- Ability to work independently and effectively communicate with customers.